Creation of Safe4 Digital Inheritance Vault for members of the Society of Will Writers
- Sets up your Digital Inheritance Vault and enables creation of Client Vaults for your clients
- Includes first 10 annual subscriptions for Client Vaults
- Approved by the Society of Will Writers
- Use of the Society Logo and Society recommended Client Vault Structure
Following order placement and checkout, the Safe4 team will contact the member to
- confirm information including the logo and company name to be used on the members Digital Inheritance Vault
- set up a direct debit payment facility for the creation of the Vault and further additional purchases. Safe4 uses GoCardless Ltd., a BACs authorised and FCA regulated provider, for this purpose and stores no bank details directly itself. All payments are under the Direct Debit Guarantee.
The member will then be granted access to his Digital Inheritance Vault and be able to use the 10 annual Client Vault subscriptions to store clients wills, powers of attorney, trust and other inheritance information. By invitation of the member his client will be able to gain access and store private information of his own.
After the first 10 Client Vaults are used, the member will be able to set up further Client Vaults, the annual subscription for which will be payable by direct debit monthly in arrears.
Annual Client Vault subscription renewals will also be taken by direct debit and invoiced monthly in arrears.