The Covid-19 pandemic has challenged many businesses globally by making it extremely difficult for their workers to carry out their duties normally. Whilst many organisations have been able to function by assisting staff to work from home, there are many for whom physical attendance in a specific workplace is essential – construction, property maintenance, care for the elderly, retail, hospitality, to name but a few. In order to help such organisations deploy their workforce with minimum risk to health, we have completed the development of the Safe4 Covid-19 Testing application.
The application developed by Safe4 is based on 5 key elements:
- The creation of a secure vault in which each individual’s identity and test result data can be held
- Biometric identity verification using smartphone technology to ensure that the people involved are who they say they are
- Facilitating an on-site Covid-19 antibody or PCR antigen test using a world-leading testing partner and PHE and MHRA approved laboratories and testing processes
- Capturing the test result in the individual’s personal vault and providing a facility for this to be downloaded as a pass to a smartphone, so that it can be shown in a wallet bearing a QR code
- The ability to present a landing page direct from the secure Safe4 site when the QR code is scanned, to allow the individual to be verified visually
The pass in the smartphone wallet presents the individual’s test result. When the QR code is scanned, the landing page allows both the identity of the individual and the test result to be verified visually.
The service is aimed primarily at organisations with more than 20 employees, although it can accommodate businesses of any scale.
All of the data captured in this process is held in secure UK-based data centres accredited to ISO 27001, and is managed in accordance with well-established Safe4 standards, offering class-leading security and availability.
Please contact us if you would like any further information on how the Safe4 Covid-19 testing application can assist your organisation to get its staff back to work safely.